Stan Partin Broker, ABR, SPS
100 Connemara Drive Cary, NC
The Research Triangle area consists of 4 counties, so with thousands of real estate agents to choose from it can be a very confusing process for consumers. It's best to pick a real estate agent who specializes in a particular area NOT for the entire real estate market. There is NO way one real estate agent can fully know the market from Chapel Hill to Cary to Clayton. That's why I specialize in the cities/towns of southern Wake County (Apex, Cary, Holly Springs, Morrisville and Fuquay-Varina) and certain parts of Raleigh. Since I was born, raised and still live in this area therefore I know the market.
My family encompasses the local real estate industry! My mother has been selling real estate since 1978, my sister has been selling real estate since 1986, my brother has been a licensed land surveyor since 1985, my brother-in-law has been a licensed appraiser (also sales real estate) since 1986 and my 2 cousins have been custom home builders here since 1985. WE ALL LIVE AND WORK LOCALLY!
- Selling "local" real estate since 1996
- Sold and Closed over 300 homes (and counting)
- Sold and Closed over $100,000,000 in total sales (and counting)
- Consistent market leader in listings, listing sold and total sales
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Strategic Pricing Specialist (SPS)
- USAA Rewards Network Broker
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist (CNRS)
- Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS)
- Certified Relocation Specialists (Cartus, USAA, NEI, Sirva, MI Group, etc)